Two weeks ago, we published a blog post that highlighted some of the finer points of the proposed legislation that was drafted to replace the EU ePrivacy Directive.
Today, we’re offering a full-fledged white paper that goes into greater detail about how this new legislation will affect EU cookie compliance.
Included in this white paper:
- What to expect based on the new draft that was leaked to the Politico.eu website
- The evolution of cookie consent regulations: ePrivacy Directive and GDPR
- Opinions from widely recognized EU privacy organizations, including: EDPS, WP29, and CIPL
- Next steps for website owners
- How OneTrust helps with cookie compliance